Combining electric muscle stimulation with good nutritional habits is an easier way to achieve your ideal shape and maintain a healthier, happier lifestyle.
At my30minutes, clients trust us to get results where other weight loss methods have failed through electric muscle stimulation and personalised training. EMS allows you to target most of the major muscle groups at the same time, with the option of focusing on specific areas (including the deeper muscles that can be hard to reach). It can also burn more calories and boost metabolism more effectively than a regular 60-minute workout as you build muscle and burn excess fat.
These are just some of the positive benefits you can expect:
- Better stimulation of collagen production and blood flow to the skin.
- Weight loss, fat reduction and an increase in long-term energy expenditure.
- Targeted reduction of fat deposits around the waist and hips.
- Prevention and improvement of cellulite.
We also offer individual nutrition coaching, helping you achieve your goals faster with a healthy diet and effective total body workouts. Our coaches are by your side every step of the way on your journey to a fitter, healthier body.
4 tips for boost your metabolism
Sign up below and get our 4 handpicked tips to help boost your metabolism for free!
- 87% of participants reported being ‘thrilled’ with their results, citing clearly visible body shaping effects and improved body image.
- 89% felt tighter and stronger throughout the EMS training programme.
- Body fat decreased by up to 4% within six weeks of starting the programme.
- Women lost an average of 1.5 cm at the waist and hips.
- Men reduced their waist size by up to 2.3 cm and an average of 1–2 cm from the legs, upper arms and chest (at the same as time building muscle).
- Clients classed as obese lost an average of 3.5 kg and 9% body fat, 6.5 cm off their waist and 2 cm from their upper arm circumference, after only 13 weeks of training.
- Clients 65 years and over lost 6.8% of fat around their waist and reduced the circumference by 6 cm.
* Cite Miha-BodyTec.com
** Studies of the University of Bayreuth (Boeckh-Behrens / Vatter 2003 Boeckh-Behrens / roll / Niewöhner 2003 Boeckh-Behrens / Sebelefsky / Griitzmacher 2002 Boeckh-Behrens / Stötzel / Benner 2003 Boeckh-Behrens / Trust 2002), study of the Friedrich Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Kemmler / Birlauf / von Stengel 2009), Personal Studies
*** Full-length studies and all included literature can be provided upon request.