EMS is an incredibly effective way to get results in a short period of time by intensifying the body’s natural muscle contractions. Just one 30-minute EMS training session per week is all you need to reap the benefits as part of a healthy lifestyle and our EMS coaches will work with you in the MY30MINUTES studio or even at home, saving you even more time.
See the below research statistics for more information*:
- 87% of participants reported better body shaping effects, compared to conventional training methods.
- 89% felt significantly stronger and more toned.
- Body fat was reduced by up to 4% within six weeks of starting EMS training.
- Women lost on average of 1.5 cm at the waist and hips.
- Men reduced their waist size by an average of 2.3 cm after six weeks, simultaneously building muscle in the legs, upper arms and chest.
- Overweight clients lost an average of 3.5 kg and 9% body fat, as well as 6.5 cm from their waist and 2 cm from their upper arms, after just 13 weeks’ training.
- Fat around the stomach was reduced by 6.8%.
- Professional athletes cited a 4% increase in total muscle growth compared to conventional training methods.
- Whole body EMS increased the maximum performance of athletes by up to 30% and an increase in speed was recorded up to three weeks after the last training session.
- The speed of muscle contractions increased by an average of 22% after eight training sessions, maximum abdominal muscle performance increased by around 67% and the explosive power of hard to train core muscles improved by up to 74%.
*SOURCE: Vatter 2010 and review by Kleinöder, Filipovic (2011)
5 tips to get fit if you have no time
Sign up below and get our 5 handpicked tips to get fit when you have no time for free!