High Intensity Interval Training
EMS training is one of the most effective methods for toning your muscles, losing weight, increasing muscle mass, and improving your general health and well-being. And it does this safely and naturally by intensifying the body’s natural muscle contractions.
As a result, it makes for a perfect high intensity interval training method, similar to boxing and other quick 20-minute workout programs.
All you need is one quick 30-minute workout per week to keep you on track towards your fitness goals, alongside a healthy diet and lifestyle! You can choose to have your quick 30-minute workout at our studio, or we can have our EMS trainers visit your home for a private appointment, at your convenience!
What results can you expect from a weekly quick 20-minute workout
- 87% of people using EMS training find it more effective in body shaping than conventional workouts
- 89% of users feel more toned and much stronger with EMS
- Research reveals up to 4% body fat reduction within the first 6 weeks of training
- Female EMS users slimmed down their waist and hips by an average of 1.5 cm after 6 weeks
- Male EMS users slimmed down their waist by an average of 2.3 cm after 6 weeks
- Male users reported noticeable muscle development in their legs, upper arms, and chest, after 6 weeks
- Overweight clients reduced their weight by an average of 3.5 kg and their body fat by 9%
- Additionally, they also lost 6.5 cm from their waist and 2cm from their upper arms after 13 weeks
- 6.8% percent fat loss around the stomach area
- Professional athletes report a 4% improvement in overall muscle growth compared to conventional training techniques
- 30% increase in maximum athletic performance through whole body EMS
- Increased speed 3 weeks after the last training session
- Muscle contraction speed increases by an average of 22% after 8 sessions
- 67% improvement in maximum abdominal muscle performance
- Difficult-to-train core muscles improve in explosive power by 74%
Book your quick 30-minute workout with us today!
Realise the benefits of high intensity interval training! Book a session through our online booking page. And if you have any queries, you can call us at +971 (0)4-385 5353 or send us an email at email@example.com.
*SOURCE: Vatter 2010 and review by Kleinöder, Filipovic (2011)
5 tips to get fit if you have no time
Sign up below and get our 5 handpicked tips to get fit when you have no time for free!